Sunday, February 3, 2008

I'm so bad!

I'm so bad, I still don't have the glitter pack ready. I remembered that today was my last chance to submit a layout for the template challenge at Cen's Loft. So I spent the afternoon working on that instead. I don't know how the busy designers do it. I've been spending several hours everyday working on my kit, plus there's the challenges I want to participate in and of course, the daily freebie hunt. If I'm feeling like there isn't enough hours in the day, those designers with little ones must never sleep. Here's my layout with a pic of my granddaughter taken by my daughter a couple of days ago when they went swimming -


Credits - Flutter Fairies kit by June Schutrups of Cen's Loft Alpha from Blossoms kit by Boo Silva of BooLand Designs.

1 comment:

Census said...

Oh this is gorgeous Aeryn!! I really adore what you ahve done with the template and the Flutter Fairies kit!! That photo shows such a smile, swimming must have been good!! Wonderful layout and fantastic work!!