Sunday, February 3, 2008

Cute Denim quickpages available :-)

Just a quick post, I'm trying to get part 3 of Over the Rainbow, the glitters, ready. It's taking me longer than I expected. I wasn't happy with the final look of the brads so I started over :-) I've been saving the parts I didn't want in the kit with the idea of my own layout challenge with all the leftovers as the posting gift, there's a peek at what's to come, lol. But the first set of brads were so bad I wouldn't even save them for that.

Julia P. has posted the results of her Cute Denim kit challenge. There are some great quickpages ready for download, including mine ;-)!! One of the members of my fav designer Sindiego's creative & design team, Cra-z-cat, has a great layout & quickpage available too. Click here to check it out!
The surprise posting gift is fabulous!! Here's a peek at the beautiful set of overlays we received -


I love playing with overlays. I've been learning alot about blending modes in photoshop with them. I can't wait to have some extra time to play with these.

I hope to be back by the end of the day with the glitters ready. :-)

No comments: