Friday, February 1, 2008

Over the Rainbow Elements Part 2 ----

I almost have part 2 ready, it's taking a bit longer than I expected, but I do have a good reason. Scrap designer Julia P. is back, she moved and was without internet for quite a while. She released a new freebie kit called Cute Denim along with a challenge. Make a layout with the cute denim kit and turn it into a quickpage and send them both to her by Feb 1st. I've been so caught up with trying to finish off Over the Rainbow that I almost forgot. The posting gift is a surprise, I can't wait to see what it is. I sent my layout & quickpage this afternoon. Here is a peek at one of the previews for the Cute Denim kit -


And here is my layout & a peek at my quickpage. I'm not sure yet when all the quickpages for the challenge will be available. Keep checking back. As soon as they are, I'll post the links.


My daughter has the greatest significant other. He's exactly what every mom wants for her daughter, he takes wonderful care of her and their children. He bought her a new ring last night, it's so pretty. The colors in the ring go so well with the dark pink background, I think the paper sets the ring off nicely. This is probably the closest to a valentine layout as you'll see from me. I tend to get tired of the actually holiday before it even gets here, there's so much advance hype these days. But, before I forget to mention it, Julia P. has new freebies on her blog. She has a very nice valentine kit, click here to check it out.

No comments: