Saturday, February 9, 2008

Getting Caught Up ---

I'm so sorry I'm so far behind. Our cable company has been working on the lines in our neighborhood this past week so my internet connection has been in & out. I was getting very pissed at being cut off every time I tried to upload a file to 4-shared that I just had to put it away til today.

I've had a request to break the glitter pack part 3 for Over the Rainbow into smaller file sizes for dial-up. I used winrar to break down the original .zip file but it only uses .rar for multipart files. Here are the links for the glitters part 3 broke down into 4 parts --
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4

There is one more element pack, I'm almost finished then have the preview to do. I hope to be back with it today, tomorrow for sure. :-)





No comments: