Monday, February 4, 2008

The Glitter Pack is ready :-)

I'm so sorry I've made you all wait so long for part 3, I hope it's worth the wait. This part is all me, I didn't use any designer resources, just ArtRage 2, Photoshop & Eyecandy Impact. Now that I'm learning to design, I've started noticing little things I recognize in other designer's kits. There are quite a few of us that use ArtRage, lol. I made some glittered hearts using the stencils in ArtRage, I have seen some of these same heart shapes in a couple of other kits. No worries, we aren't using each others work, we just use the same program :-) I also used Eyecandy Impact, the glass filter so hopefully you will find my hearts a bit different. I threw in a few extra in valentine colors. The preview only shows 4 of the shaped brads, there are 16 in the package, each shape in each color. Next up, the second paper pack. My preview pages aren't the greatest yet. I promise, I'm working on them. :-)

This pack is 45 mb. If anyone has problems with the size, please leave a comment & I will break the pack down into a multi-part download with sizes more compatible with dial-up.

1 comment:

Annabella said...

Thank you so very much, these glittery elements are right up my alley!! I love them, you are awesome!!!