Sunday, December 30, 2007

I am bad at this LOL

I'm back at last, I know I'm a very bad blogger when I don't make a post for 2 weeks. I wish I could blame it on christmas rush but this year I didn't have to cook so that wasn't it. I did have a horrible cold, which is still hanging on but not so bad now, but honesty out, I was still on my computer I just wasn't in the mood. I can be a very mood driven person at times, lol.

I was scrapping tho, I have a couple of layouts to share with you today plus I'm working on a couple of things I hope to be good enough to post here to share & join the freebie crowd. Please bear with me while I'm learning the tags system & other blogging goodies. I hope to have this blog nicely laidout by the time anyone actually finds it.

Here's my grandkids with Santa :-)
Credits - Roxy's Dream Sampler kit by Lizandherbabes :-)
Fairy Dust overlay from Starz kit by Danielle Corbitt :-)
Glitter christmas tree from ---I pulled this element from
another kit, I can't remember which one right now. I
promise to update these credits as soon as I find it. :-)
Made with Photoshop Elements 5 :-)

Another pic of my adorable grandkids, I'm a proud Nana so you'll see lots of them :-)
This is the current wallpaper on my cell phone as well :-).
Credits - Flutter Fairies kit by June Schutrups - Cen's Stuff http://censloft.blogspot.com/
This is another of my fav designers, she is one of the very few that have persuaded me to part with my horded funds. Yes people I actually BOUGHT this kit, I love her stuff & I do have every freebie of her's that I can find but I just had to have the full kit of this one. She has several others that I want very badly so you're sure to see more of her work here. Make sure you pop over to her blog & check it out for yourself. This one also made with Photoshop Elements 5 :-)

I have a gallery at Scrapbook Flair, you can find it HERE

Cya for now, I do plan to back later with some info on scrapping apps :-)

No comments: