Friday, December 14, 2007

Hello!! :-)

Welcome to my first blog. I've found so many great things in the scrapping world that I feel a need to give something back. I've been digital scrapping for about 4 months and tried traditional paper scrapping too, digi is much easier, at least until the various apps available for scrapping/design/photo editing & organization come into play. Trying out new and different apps & games is also a favorite hobby of mine so I hope to post some of my experiences with those various apps.

I have another idea in mind but I will need help. Another of favorite apps is the Object Desktop group of programs from Stardock. These apps allow you to have complete customization of your computer from the visual styles & icons to custom right click & dialog menus. My favorite is Windowblinds which skins the windows user interface. I can easily see lots of scrapooking kit elements & papers ported into fabulous windowblind skins but I don't have the graphics skills necessary. If there are any designers or skinners out there who might be interested in this project please post a comment here or email to addy on the side bar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Aeryn from San Diego. I am from Poway. Isn't our weather great! I do not have a Blog and I am starting to scrapbook on my computer more and more. I also love Janniscraps and Nanas Attic. I've bookmarked your site and I will return.