Sunday, December 16, 2007

Busy day

It's late, I can already tell I'm going to be a bad blogger, At least for the time it takes me to settle into the new habit of blogging daily.

My favorite designers --

My first fav designer is Sindiego (http://sindiegosscraps.blogspot.com/). This special woman almost never misses a night of blogging and each night's post brings with it wonderful freebies. Her kits are fabulous plus she has many readers that send in layouts and make quickpages of them for her to share. Each night brings at least one or two reader quickpages and a part of her latest kit. She has the most beautiful Christmas kit of any available, Christmas Glitter. I realize that is saying alot with the bevy of wonderful kits being shared by designers around the world, but, in this case it's deserved. Head on over to her blog and see for yourselves. She keeps the links to all her previous freebies current & archived on the sidebar (and isn't that great?). Check out her Primary Plaids kit too for some great christmas layout possibilities. I will admit that somedays I just scan thru blogs til I find the freebie but I read Sindiego's blog every night.

No comments: