Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New Layout & Peek at New Kit

Today is my granddaughter's 5th birthday. I know everyone says this but it really doesn't seem she should be 5 already. She is a normal 5 year old girl and playing dress-up is one of her favorite things. While I was there visiting last month my DD & I picked out the cutest ballet dress, I'm not sure what the correct term would be, and matching fluffy high-heeled shoes. The shoes from the toy dept of course but we found nicer outfits in the children's dept for cheaper than those in the toy dept so we just got the dress a couple sizes too big so she can play with it for awhile and not grow out of it so soon, After Abbi opened her presents my DD sent me some really cute pics of Abbi modeling her new outfit. Extractions have been a hard thing for me, especially since making the switch from photoshop elements 5 to photoshop cs2. I really missed the magic extractor included with pse. It works so much easier than the regular extractor included with ps cs2. I have a little tip to share. I always back up my plugins folders so even tho I don't have pse installed on my computer right now I did have the plugins folder backed up, I went into the preferences of ps cs2 to the tab where you can point the program to an additional plugins folder, and pointed it to the backup. I now have pse's magic extractor available to me in ps cs2's filter menu and it works great! I have a mostly finished layout to share, I'm so happy with how the extraction came out, I need to show it off ---


This is brag book size, my fav layout size, For this layout I used a template from the CU Micro Templates set by Paula Yagisawa. You're getting a peek at my new kit, my first to go into my new paypal store front widget. It's called Summer Glitter & Grunge. Look for it to go live in the next day or so. I'll post previews, etc when I have it all ready to go :-)

No comments: