Tuesday, July 15, 2008

2 Big Annoucements!!! :-D

I have 2 big annoucements today --

1 - Leonna of Busy Scrappin' has accepted my app to her store. I'm so excited!! This is all coming together right now so I'll have another more lengthy post to tell you all about it.

2 - Have you all visited the new Strictly Reveal grab bag reveal blog?? If you haven't you need to head over from here! My friend Melanie of ByGod'sDesign has started this new blog. I myself am a total grab bag junkie! After all, most of the time, they are the best deal in scrapping supplies. Usually new products and 3 or more full sets, They come from a variety of designers & stores available from $2 and up, The only drawback to a grab bag is not knowing what the products it contains actually are. For me and lots of others that's part of the appeal, but there are just as many of us out there that want to know what they are getting before they part with those hard earned $$. This is what we do at Strictly Reveal. We give grab bag reveals with the designer and store's support. We are completely different from other reveal blogs. We are all reveals. freebies and no drama! Oh yes, DId I mention the FREEBIES! I am the new freebie mixed bag coordinator for Strictly Reveal. At the end of each reveal post there is a goodie bag waiting for you, Melanie calls these your "Parting Gifts". I'm working with Melanie on keeping plenty of our mini mixed grab bag freebies available, We already have several designers donating items for our mixed bags. This is a call to any and all designers who would like to provide a supporting hand and get some extra blog exposure as well, I always have odds and ends that don't make it into the final kit. Why not think about donating those odds and ends to Strictly Reveal! We have a cool "I'm in the Bag" blinkie (see my sidebar) for all donating designers, we also have a couple of fan blinkies for everyone. We'll have a link back to your blog in our Strictly Reveal Sidebar. All items accepted, Personal Use, Scrap4Hire, Commercial Use, Designer Resource. When the grab bag revealed is PU/S4H, the mixed bag freebie items will be PU/S4H. When the grab bag revealed is DR/CU the mixed bag freebie is DR/CU. Any one interested can leave a comment here or drop me an email at aerynx@gmail.com

No comments: