Thursday, July 17, 2008

Celebration Freebie & Links Fixed Updated :-)

All links are fixed back thru late May. I'm not sure why you had download problems, it downloaded fine for me but that doesn't necessarily mean much, 4shared has been know to act wierd on a regular basis. If you have download issues again, try waiting a few hours or try again the next day, Chances are when you try back it will work fine. Please continue to let me know if the download issues continue. Good customer service is important to me, If it becomes necessary, I will find a different file host.

Have you all checked out Strictly Reveal today?? We are up to 24 reveals! What this means for you is 24 FREEBIES!! There are both personal use/scrap4hire and universal personal use/scrap4hire/designer resource/commercial use mixed bags. I don't have the numbers in front of me but there are more DR/CU bags than PU/S4H only bags. This is one site you should have on your daily's list. So far, we have posted new bags every day! We also have new designers coming onboard to help provide some really cool freebies for you all. I'll let you all in on a little secret, all my parts in our PU/S4H bags coordinate, Once you've collected all the parts, you'll have a nice mega-kit. Once I have this first kit just for Strictly Reveal finished, I'll change the colors and theme and start a new one :-) If you make sure you check digiscrapdepot on a regular basis, you'll never miss a bag. I always post there first when a new bag is available, The info on the grab bags available is invaluable! You never know when you'll spot that next 'gotta have it' item :-D


I have a freebie to Celebrate my first kit "Bright & Dark" at Busy Scrappin' I have 2 4x6 Brag Book pages for you. Just click the preview, that will take you to the store. Scroll down to the Freebies section and click the preview again to download :-)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good work!! I love this one :) Thx for sharing :)