Monday, June 9, 2008

Sorry about the images

According to Photobucket.com I've exceeded the allowed monthly bandwidth for a free acct. I'm so sorry all my previews , layouts, and other images have been replaced with that annoying photobucket icon. While I find it very annoying to have all my images disappear, it's also a really good thing because that means lots of you have found my blog :-) This is another first for me so I'm not quite sure yet what I need to do. I'm thinking a photobucket pro account may be in my future. In the meantime I'm so sorry and I'm working on fixing this as soon as possible :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you have multiple email addresses you can have multiple photobucket accounts. Just a little help for now.

Anonymous said...

Hi - just wanted to let you know...you don't have to upload your kit previews & such to Photobucket....you can upload it to BLOGGER when you post your new blog post. There is a little icon you can click to upload a picture. This way, you only have to use Photobucket for blinkies and such. It really helps!!

Lauralee said...

I upload my previews directly from my harddrive to blogger

Chiara said...

Aeyrn - I would love to learn more about your ADS Designers group on Yahoo. I tried to do a search but I couldn't find it.
I'm just starting to get my feet wet with designing my own papers and elements and could really use some help.
Thanks!
Chiara