Sunday, June 29, 2008

Home Again

I'm back in CA. I've decided to move back to KS. If anyone knows of a cheap and easy way to move across the country please let me know, any ideas/suggestions are greatly appreciated. LOL, with gas prices they way they are today, I'm not sure there is an easy way. But, I've explored my options that I can think of but my brain feels like mush after 2 days on a greyhound bus. I really need to bite the bullet and force myself to fly. I'm terrified of that idea and suddenly the bus doesn't seem quite so bad again :-D

I'm going to be working on my blog today. This stuff with photobucket cutting off images is for the birds. I've had great suggestions left via comments on how to fix these issues and keep them from happening again. I'm going to be implementing some of those changes today, because -----

Keep your calendars open on Tues July 1!! The ADS Designers July Blog Hop is coming. I know you are all going to enjoy "Backyard Playground." We have the greatest group full of wonderful designers of all experience levels. We have so much fun sharing all the cu freebies we can find, great tuts, and if one of us needs help for any reason, we're all there to do what we can!! Our monthly collabs are so much fun I can hardly remember now what it was like to be learning all this on my own. Once again I'm warning everyone to clear out a nice chunk of hard drive space! I'm constantly fighting a losing battle for my hard drive space, I fill it up faster than I can empty it onto dvds. I understand now why I see so much discussion about the best 500 gig and up EHD's, lol. I have a couple hours of burning to do myself to get ready. Backyard Playground has almost twice as many contributers as Popsicle Paradise, our group has grown :-D

I'm off to spiff up the blog :-D

No comments: