Sunday, May 25, 2008

New Layout and My First 3 Tags :-)

I have my first of seven tags that I owe - My first tag went to Sindiego
I also have my second and third tags - the second goes to DreamerPaula
and the third goes to Andrea Gold

I noticed that most of my ADS group members had multiple tags so I've decided to tag my favorite designers :-)

I have a layout to share, this is my layout for the May Template Challenge at GDS. Andrea Gold has beautiful templates. This month's goodie is a 2 page brag book set and posting a layout gets a full size Template for a posting gift ----

Brag Book Template by Andrea Gold. Ano Nuevo Kit by Jessica Alger. Glitters by me :-)

I haven't had much time to design the last few days with everything that's going on. I do have a couple things ready to go but for the previews. That always seems to be the hardest part for me, lol. I promise to get something posted as soon as I can :-)

No comments: