Friday, January 25, 2008

Thank you -----

I would like to thank everyone for the wonderful comments here on the blog, at 4-shared, and thru the Nana's Attic yahoo group. It really means alot to me to hear them.


I have a new layout to share. We always seem to be the house where all the lost/abandoned/feral cats in our neighborhood are drawn too and we were, once again adopted by an abandoned cat a couple of months ago. We named him Pretty Boy Floyd, he has beautiful markings and the greenest eyes. He's very lovable with us until a camera comes into the situation, for some reason he's very camera shy. I finally managed to get a couple of shots with my cell phone that were good enough for a layout. My fav designer Sindiego's latest kit is Signs of Spring. She has a layout challenge on her blog, send her a layout made with the Signs of Spring kit and get a nice bunch of extra goodies for the kit. You can check it out here and here is my layout -

No comments: