Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Moving My Blog :-)

I've had one final blog addy change. The links here have been updated!!
Hi everyone, I have a big announcement - I'm moving my blog, Well I actually have already moved. Here is my new blog url - http://munchkynscraps.com
I've already imported everything from this blog to the new one, I just have some of the much older images to still get transfered. Otherwise every link that is on this blog is already on the new blog,
This is the last post there will be on this blog, I'm going to try to find & set up a re-direct so everyone that comes here will automatically be sent on to the new blog,
I have a blog award to post and a tag to answer. Head over to the new blog now to catch up on all my news, I have lots, lol. Of course there will be a freebie there too :-) http://munchkynscraps.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your new url does not work

Gloria Val Verde said...

Hi Jody,

I can't get to your new address...but I'll check it out later because maybe the internet is being difficult.

And...I have given you the Gold Star Award on my blog, so be sure to stop by to see how you can pass it along.

www.gloriavalverde.blogspot.com

Hugs Sweetie,
Gloria